Tuesday, March 30, 2010

point chart (30 mar 10)

All along yy has a point system to get rewards. Previously I only wrote his points on a pcs of paper and add on (or substract) from there. Today I created a point chart, got the ideal from CMA. Did one for charlie too. Maybe this carrot and stick method will works for her.

The blue chart belongs to yy while the red chart is for charlie. Let see how they can go from here.

After 2 weeks of observation :

whenever yy is rewarded with point or as and when our girl wants some point, she will take out her point chart and tell us "I want point". I will always ask her in return "but u have to do something good to get the point". My girl will then reply saying "I am good". When I insist not giving her, she will cry and cry. After a few failure attempts, instead of asking, she went ahead to get the stamp herself and we have to snatch it back from her.

No comments: