Tuesday, March 16, 2010

conversation with charlie over which hairstyle to choose (15 mar 10)

find this conversation very interesting......

Me : “your hair is long, mummy cut your hair this weekend ok?”
Charlie : “ok. I cut like mummy yi yi”
Me : “mummy yi yi? Then have to cut here and here and here. Ok?” same time I was pretending to cut her hairs with my fingers
Charlie : “cut like mummy yi yi. Nice” she repeated at least twice.
Me : “ok then u cut your hair like mummy yi yi”
Charlie : “I cut like Yang yang” she changed her mind.
Me : “u want to cut like mummy yi yi or yang yang?”
Charlie : “cut like yang yang cuter
Me : “ok.”
Charlie : “I cut like mummy yi yi nicer” she changed her mind again.

Not sure if it is only coincide but she will use cute on kate and nice on her yi yi. How come she never mention my hairstyle !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so honoured that she likes my hair style - mummy yi yi

average Joan said...

cos thats no way she can cut her shorter hair to look like urs! see? ur gal is so smart.