Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Eeee so cute

I bought this cute sun shape for yy today cos the weather is too hot in the daytime. Thinking that it can provide him with some shade on his way to school. he likes it alot when I shown it to him. However on our way to school, he was hiding behind me with the shade on and removed it way before we reached the school insisting that it is not hot.
However once he reached home today, he wore his shade again at home. I was puzzled and asked him if he likes this new sun shade. To my surprise, my boy told me that he liked it but he dont want to wear it to school cos his friends will say "Eeeee so cute" but he will wear it to other places as other adults will feel it is all right for big kid like him to wear cute stuff. wow I didnt realise my boy is beginning to feel uncomfortable with things that are too cutey.

in the end, he is wearing it at home at night

No comments: