Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Phone call from yy’s form teacher (23 mar 10)

Yy fell down in school today. His form teacher called and informed that he fall flat on his face on the concrete flooring. From the conversation, I was a bit confused if the teacher was just informing me on the incident or it is quite a serious fall, as she wants us to bring him to a doctor. Moreover the teacher was not able to tell me precisely if the blood is from his nose or the wound beneath his nose.

Fortunately the doctor checked and informed that there is no bone cracked or teeth chipped. Only external wound and yy sounds all right over the phone. Infact I sensed a bit of joy in him. I guess he experiences something different today from daily routine school schedule.

There are bruises on his forehead and nose area.

1 comment:

average Joan said...

continue like this for a few more years.. and pp will say his face got 'character' *siam*