Saturday, May 8, 2010

Talkative girl (9 may 10)

Charlie can converse very well nowsaday. She no longer just talk to you about the cartoon, her toys and her fight/complaint on yy. I noticed that she can go on a conversation with yy causally with not much problem on almost any topics. Of course there are many instances when their conversation is like niu tou bu dui ma zui. They can chit chat on the back row of the car on everything under the sky, they can talk about the tv programme they are watching, charlie can join in or rather interrupt the conversation I had at home with her daddy or yy. And she loves to "tell tales" on her brother when I'm checking with beth and last but not least, she sure know how to boss her brother telling him to finish his homework.

Is yy as fluent in his speech at this age ? I cant remember but I can recalled yy is very soft spoken. He dont talk as much not when he is still 3 to 4 years old.

No comments: