Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day 2010 (9 may 10)

This is charlie's Mother's Day artwork in school. A flower, a vase and a paper pouch to hold the flower. I guess the teachers in school must have told the kids to hold the artwork and present to their mummy saying "Happy Mother's Day Mama". Cos my dear girl has been doing that repeatedly since Friday till Sunday morning. (Why till Sunday morning only ? - see below) Can u tell the difference between the 2 pic ?The vase is cracked.

It only lasts less than 2 days. Charlie has been playing with it and she accidentally dropped it this morning. To conclude, my first Mother's Day present from charlie went to the dustbin on Mother's Day.

As for yy, he bought a card from school on Friday for Mother's Day present. Initially he wanted to add some pic in it and give me on the exact day. But it never comes. I guess he must have put it somewhere and forgot all about it.

No comments: