Sunday, January 17, 2010

second week in sch (17 jan 10)

Actual school life only starts this week. Surprisingly there isn’t homework on everyday. There are also instances where some lessons such as the Art & Craft and PE lessons are being “replaced” by other subject.

For the whole of first week, yy has been eating with a boy called weibin. So I encouraged him to mix with other friends too. However it did not turn out as what I was hoping for. He is now eating with another 2 classmates and they will all play at the basketball court after eating. The good part is he is having fun but the negative part is I don’t like him to run about immediately after eating and one of the 2 boys is famous for being naughty. Don’t think there is much I can do as yy seems to enjoy their company very much. Sigh.

Today when I went through his homework, I realised that yy did not submit his maths homework and Chinese spelling test on Friday. He also did not do his social studies school work in class as he thought he did not bring his workbook to school. The worse is he did not mention to us and did not go searching for his ‘missing’ worksheet. I was really pissed off with him simply telling me he forgot about the whole issues.

No comments: