Monday, January 25, 2010

4th week in school

25 jan (mon) - yy is late for school today. I understand from beth that he refused to take his bath when beth asked him to as he was playing at that time. He also took more than 30 min to eat his lunch. By the time he reached school, yy said the classes were already dismissed from assembly and on their way to the classroom.

Moreover he did not revise for his spelling this morning despite the fact I have told him to do so and even wrote it down on his daily schedule the day before. when I told him I may have left with no choice but to quit my job and sit at home reminding him. He told me he dont want cos I will not have money then (save me...... )

29 jan (fri) - there is homework from sch today. However I could not find his maths worksheet in his school bag. When I asked yy if the teacher has distributed his worksheet back to him for homework. He said yes but it could not be found when he wants to pack it in his bag. when I asked him again and again. He started to give me different story. confusing right.

No comments: