Saturday, January 30, 2010

N2 at Just Kids (30 jan 10)

Finally we registered for charlie’s nursery class. We have always overlooked her need for exposure as she seems to be doing fairly well. Moreover we have given yy the priority on our time and could not fit a time slot for Charlie school hr (sorry my 宝贝)

When I was filling up the forms in school, Charlie kept telling me that she wanted to go school. I presumed the premise looks vacant so she must be trying to tell me she wanted to go to another school. Subsequently when I need to try out the uniform size, she was more than willing to comply (usually she is quite fussy and refused to wear on clothing and shoes). She even wanted to remove his top and short on the spot. After she had changed into her uniform, she took her bag (she carries a bag everywhere she goes now) and said “I go school bye bye”. Then I realized the girl actually was more than eager to attend school.

The next day, she was telling me before her bedtime that she will listen to her teacher and she will play catching with her friends. If her teacher says cannot play, she will tell her friends No playing. Haha her excitement and enthusiasm level is sure high.

charlie in her uniform

No comments: