Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My 2nd Birthday ! (5 nov 08)

We had a little cut cake birthday celebration at home today. It's my birthday ! Mummy wants to celebrate it earlier cos she dont think papa will have the time for me tmrw evening. Mummy bought me a Sesame Streets cake. She has the intention of getting 5 mini cakes so we can each have our own fav. cartoon on it. But the varieties at the store are quite limited.
Check out the mini cakes available at Polar. So cute ........
http://www.polarpuffs-cakes.com/BTB/BTB.htm
Mummy bought me a Mickey Mouse Club House coloring book with water pen.
While my gou gou is so sweet.
He drawn me a card with many stickers on it. Thank you guo guo.Cake cutting ceremony starts.......
Smile .......

So many photo taking. Can I finish my cake first .....
Present opening time ......
Easy to use and no mess too. Look ! the color will appear when I use the water pen.



No comments: