Sunday, November 2, 2008

eXplorerkid Indoor Family Park (2 nov 08) - Part I

We visited the eXplorekid Park at Downtown East today. It looks rather the same as before the renovation except for the new additions like the cafe, cocoon, ice-skating ring, a ball shooting area, an obstacle and flying fox play. The entry fee only covers the mega maze, 2 ball pools and an indoor mountain climbing wall. Infact the other enclosed play are basically deserted except for the ball shooting area and cocoon (parents are resting there).

For guo guo and me, the mega play station is enough to keep us busy for the full 2 hrs. We jump and climb non-stop except for the compulsory breaks for water and toilet. I will dash back to the play ground once aunty let go of my hand.





I love the slide most. It was a long and steep one. Guo guo was so scared that u can see his expression changes mid way down the slide. He refused to do it again. As for me, I going full force for it. I will climb all the way to top level and slide down again and again. As for mummy, I think she is scared too. Aunty is as brave as me.


Ps : mummy was totally "out of shape" after the 2 hrs play. She felt so tired and worse the next morning her body ache too.

No comments: