Monday, November 1, 2010

Primary one SA 2 (2 nov 10)

Ding yuan DID it again. During his exam revision, he made me so angry that I abandoned him on the last 3 days before his paper 2. Got so annoyed when he did not do the revision I have written down for him. Giving excuses like I forget and too many to learn while he has time to do other things. I got so angry that I told him he was on his own this time. Resulting in …..on that critical 3 days, I think he must be the happiest kid in his whole class. While other children were rushing through revision books and revising on their mistakes. He was day dreaming at home. Whenever I asked him how his revision is, he told me he had finished his revision.

Yesterday the exam papers are back with a surprise. Not on the marks (we already knew last week), our dear boy actually COLORED on his exam paper (English SA 1 – essay writing). When I asked him who told him it is all right to color on his exam paper, he told me a teacher said so. It was a 30 min paper and the picture was actually very well colored. Can imagine how much time he spent coloring it DURING his exam. I’m really speechless I think I need to just send him to outside tuition where teacher will really discipline him.

Ps : I was even more surprised to hear from da yi yi that majority of the kids do that during exam. Some even went to the extend of drawing their own pictures to color. So I supposed yy was just like the other kids. It just happened that the others whom I talked to on this issue had angels at home.

No comments: