Monday, November 1, 2010

charlie's spoken language (2 nov 10)

Charlie is picking up more mandarin now. In fact she has not much problem communicating with us and others who are used to her style of language and topic. Recently she is even correcting our speech for instances, she will remind us saying “cannot say LAH” and “cannot say STUPID, teacher Ramla said cannot say stupid. I will tell my teacher.”

She is also getting more comical too (unintentionally).

Like the other day, she and Kathleen was coloring and chatting.

Kathleen : I can move my leg
Charlie : of course, u not a statue.

When Charlie is sitting on her potty, I will try to engage in topic regarding her bowel. Purpose is to get her to pass po po in the morning.

Mommy : ask your bowel to hurry up …..
Charlie : don’t have
Mommy : big or small, brown or black, tell them to hurry up, walk faster.
Charlie : don’t have, my po po goes on holiday ……

No comments: