Thursday, January 29, 2009

yy's 6th birthday (29 Jan 09)

It's YY birthday again ! He is turning 6 years old. My YY already a big boy! Time really flies. When I look at charlie I will realised I could not really recall how yy behaved when he was that young. It seems so long ago. hmmm must remember to always take video and photo of them.

For this birthday, he wants to do everything himself from putting the candles onto the stands and placing them on the cake (actually that all he did).





Earlier this afternoon before we collected the cake from Northpoint. YY as usual was very excited with his cake. I was very tired that day and took a nap after lunch. He came to me by my bedside and ask when we are going to collect the cake. I brushed him off as I was trying to catch some sleep then. When I woke up from my nap I saw him playing quietly on his own next to me. When I asked him what is he doing, he replied me cheerfully that he was waiting for me to wake up so we can go collect the cake after that. Oh I felt so bad for brushing him off earlier and he was such a sweet boy. (if it is Charlie, I bet that girl will jump and scream till I give up :P )


No comments: