Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Whenever I cry, my mummy will.... (14 jan 09)

Charlie tends to cry alot recently. She will scream and cry over the slightlest thing irregardless to whom. It can be her refusal to sleep or eat, fighting over toys, switching off the TV, yy siting too close to her or resting his body against her etc.

It does not help at all until we give in to her request. This has force me to think of a new method to curb her "attitude". We have came up with trying to "threathen" her with pictures and video of her bad temper and will show to everyone else.

Results : she is still behaving the same and I ended up with quite a few pictures of her crying


Conclusion : it is not an effective method.





1 comment:

average Joan said...

can i say tat despite being very differnet in looks and language skills, the 2 cousins are very similar ito temperment? i am having prob with kate's crying nowadays too... yest she cry till she throw up... on my BOLSTER!