Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hort Park (14 jun 08)

This is the second last weekend for this school holiday. Guo guo told mummy that he wants to visit a park so here we are, at the the Hort Park this morning. It was nearly 10am when we reached. The weather was hot. We are surprised to see so many people at the park including young and old. You can see many youngsters came prepared with camera.

Guess what we found. The park is unique with many different themes and presentation such as indoor plants, aqua plants, table displays, hanging plants, small pot displays, air plants. This will be a good place to visit if u are looking for varieties in flowers for photo shots or as an interest.






There are playgrounds too. See how much we enjoyed ourselves.






I missed my morning nap time. Managed to get a substitute for my bolster. Well .... it is much harder and heavier but I guess I can adapt fast.


No comments: