Wednesday, March 30, 2011

20 min outdoor play (mar 11)

Ever since yy has lesson on sat morning 8.30am, I will have to wake up early to send him to school. After which I will go to market and pick him up at about 10am. The advantage of waking up early is I seem to have much more time and so I will bring along his scooter when I pick him so the kids can have a 20 min play outside before we head home.


yy has improved a lot on his scooter. nowsaday, he will wonder off himself way infront of us.





Charlie will always pose for pictures and video. She actually start posing (tilted her head) way before she reaches where I'm standing.









In the video below, her facial experience changed when she realised I did not manage to take the video. Doing her a disservice by uploading this video but it was really funny.



No comments: