Sunday, May 8, 2011

kose mask (8 may 11)



did u notice the little patch of mask on charlie's cheek

my vain girl has been very interested with the facial product, body lotion and cosmetics I put on my face and body. This evening I put on Kose black mask. As usual, the girl got attracted very soon and started asking questions to satisfy her curiosity

charlie : what is this ?
mummy : it a mask
charlie : why you put on yr face ?
mummy : so mummy will look pretty tomorrow
charlie : will look pretty after put on face ?
mummy : yes of course if not i put it on for what. you want to try too ? (thinking she will refuse cos it is black in color)
charlie : will I look pretty too
mummy : yes .... (mummy replied in a very certain tone)
charlie : ok
so i put a small round patch on her cheek. after which, charlie went to look at herself in the mirror and came back to me.
charlie : i want the WHOLE face like you.
mummy (faint)

No comments: