Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Health Supplements (10 aug 10)

Ever since, Charlie started attending her 3 hrs nursery class. She has been failing ill every 2 weeks. Fever, cough, flu, diarrhea and vomit, turning their turns. Previously for yy, I gave up and switched him back to nanny barely a month when he had to visit doc every week. Partial being yy was only 2 years old then and I don’t have a domestic helper helping with the workload.

Medicine for her diarrhoea and vomit. Still got one more bottle inside the fridge.

This time, I hope I am more prepared. I will try to boost up Charlie’s immune system with the supplements I bought. They are colostrums, multi-vitamins and omega 3 6 9. The only issue will be I have to remember to feed her with them and when can I feed them if she always has to take medicine.

No comments: