Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Can u buy me a present for xmas ? (16 dec 09)

one more week to xmas.
This year, under the influence of Janice (hopefully on one will come scold me for saying this), yy learns to ask his yi yi for the present he wants. In previous years, he will just said I don’t know when they asked him.
This is also the first time yy keeps pestering his daddy for a xmas present. Btw Levin “never” or maybe “seldom” buy xmas present for the kids. He only buys birthday present. Don’t ask me why. he did it so often that even Levin commented it to me.
At a later date, I suggested to levin to get him a dino king toy which he is interested. However the toy is either out of stock or dirty. Da yi yi and myself went to 4 different shopping centres but still failed to get it for him. so in the end, yy did not get a xmas present from his dad.

No comments: