Friday, June 12, 2009

Little Ones at Work (12 june 09)

My office participated in this year NTUC "Little Ones at Work". Staffs are encouraged to bring our children to office. There are workshop organised by external party, art & craft and movie screening to entertain them. This is the first time yy came to my office despite I been working there for 8 years.



The kids played with the clay bought from Daso.



YY did a photo frame and some figurines.


The company engaged Art Zone to teach the kids to paint a clock. It is a real functioning clock. The boy siting next to yy is Jared. They "click on" every well despite Jared is already in Primary 5.



YY blowing dry his artwork


The finished artwork. When the teacher asked yy to draw more fishes on the pic. YY replied her that the other fishes are all outside the clock face.

YY enjoyed his day in my office. He was so wild that he ran with the other 2 kids in the office premises, joined Jared to play games at Cheng Ghee's workstation, went back to office from toilet with Cheng Ghee without waiting for me.
At the end of the day, our big boss gave out the presents to the kids. YY was very satisfied with his present as I was the one who went to get the presents.
After which we went to United Square to watch the Ben 10 Stage Performance. I also bought yy a Ben 10 alien force T shirt which I promised him as a reward for his attempt to learn swimming.



Before he sleeps, he told me that today is his lucky day cos he
- got to play clay
- got his fav toy - Ben 10 Alien Force toy Goop
- got his fav T Shirt - Ben 10 Alien Force T Shirt
- eat nuggets during lunch (order from Old Chang Kee)
- eat chicken chop for dinner
- drink ice milo on our way home
haha that consolidate his Lucky Day :)

1 comment:

average Joan said...

wah..i din know SG got this kind of programme too.. i thot only US have this.. next yr should ask my company to do it :P