Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Who listen to my advice ? (21 apr 09)

yy called me yest in office. In fact he called me everyday in office. Told me that his classmate came back from australia and gave each of them a pack of M&M chocolate. But he did not take as he remembers I told him before not to take things from his friends. Oh mine..... made me felt so glad :) that he still remembers what I said especially he has to resist the temptation that the rest of the class all have it.

This boy is actually very well behaved and will listen to us. Except that he enjoys playing and watching TV much more than doing his homeworks. I know that pretty norm among kids. We often demand alot from him as he is much older and wants him to set a good example for his sis. This often leads to scolding and punishment when he did not do his part well. On the other hand, we know well that we are very fortunate to have yy. I bet we will have been "ignored" by charlie when she is abt 4-5 years old giving her stubborn and strong character. haha.......

No comments: